Welcome to Room 121

Friday, August 29, 2014

Welcome To Room 205

Are you as excited as I am to be going back to school? I sure hope so. I love the excitement of the first morning when everyone is just a wee bit apprehensive about whose class they will be in and which of their friends they will be with. Well, I will let you in on a little secret. Teachers get a wee bit nervous and apprehensive, too! We are always wondering about our new students and missing our old ones, too.

If you end up in Room 205, I will be pleased to be your teacher this year, and I hope that you like to use technology as a tool for learning.:-)  This year we will be going as paperless as we can, so a lot of your work will be on an iPad or a computer. 

Teachers have been back at work all this week getting everything ready for our new students, and I am just about ready, but there is one thing still missing in Room 205 - the students! :-)

Enjoy the last of your holiday, and I will see you soon,
Mrs. Porritt :-)