Welcome to Room 121

Friday, June 29, 2012

San Diego - Day 7

Today was spent at SeaWorld, and I think I enjoyed it even more than I did the zoo. That surprises me as I am not much of a 'fish' person, but it was a really nice day. We spent about five hours there, and we were able to see just about everything we wanted to. The only thing we didn't get to see was the whale show. We missed the earlier shows, and then they weren't going to be showing another one until later tonight, but we decided not to wait, as we had already seen everything else.
No, I did not get in the water, but those who did had a great time.


I just had to take a picture of this sign. We were in the 'Arctic' section, and this just goes to show how many Americans think that all of Canada is in the Arctic!!!

There were shows to watch all over SeaWorld, and they were all really awesome! There was even one with dogs and cats. Not sure how they belong in SeaWorld, but they were great!



These seals were in an area where we could feed them, and boy, did they ever know how to get our attention. I have video of them 'barking' away trying to get people to throw the fish to them. Very noisy!!!




This is Shamu, the whale, and while we didn't get to see his show, we did get to see him swimming in his pool. He was one big fish!!!

That is about all for San Diego. We plan to have a nice supper out tonight and then tomorrow morning we will be checking out and heading to the airport to fly home. It has been one totally awesome time! Have a great summer!