FRACTURED FAIRY TALE NEWS: EVEN THOUGH THESE ARE NOT YET FINISHED, THEY ARE WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT!
Here are your assignments for this week. They are due Sunday night.
1) Be sure to answer our Class Survey questions.
2) RazKids - at least 30 minutes. Be sure to do more than just 'read,' so your minutes get logged.
3) TypingWeb - This is a short week, and some of you may not get school typing time, so this week's requirement will be at least 20 minutes of typing done at any time.
4) ThatQuiz - this would be a good week to try and finish all of ThatQuiz for May. If you don't get finished, make sure you have at least 3 done.
5) TenMarksMath - this week we are going to do some Decimal Review (Decimal Representation). You are required to do at least 20 questions. You may use paper and pencil, but you don't have to hand it in this week.
6) Weebly - the last day to work on your Fairy Tale newspaper is Wednesday. If not finished, you may work on it over the long weekend, but it must be ready for evaluation on Tuesday, May 24th. Your newspaper web pages are looking GREAT! I love the creativity you are showing. :-)
Thank you for all of your hard work on the DNA and the RAD tests. It really showed in your 'improvement.' I am so very proud of all of you :-).