Welcome to Room 121

Saturday, June 25, 2016

THIS WEEK: Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30, 2016

Things to Remember:
• Monday - kite flying in the a.m.
• Tuesday - Candy Cane Park and iMax theatre (all day) Bring a lunch
• Wednesday - 'sundae' day and early dismissal (2:30 p.m.)

It is with a great deal of sadness that I post this final 'THIS WEEK' of my teaching career. One can not teach for 20 years at École W.S. Hawrylak School with such great students and staff members, and NOT be sad about leaving. After 37 years of teaching, I have decided to retire from Regina Public Schools. This was an extremely difficult decision for me, and while I know I will need some time to adjust, I also know that teaching, kids and technology are in my blood, so I will have to find something to fill that void.

I wish all the staff, the students and their families all the best !
Jann Porritt
Room 121, you may be goofy at times, but you are still the best!