THINGS TO REMEMBER THIS WEEK:• Monday - Victoria Day - no school
• Tuesday - last visit from CREATE artist
• Wednesday - School Track Meet @ Sheldon - the SRC will be selling popsicles for $1.00.
• Friday - band on tour all day
• June 4th - last day to order online for HSCC special lunch (Quiznos/TCBY)
No new apps this week.
You can also prepare by downloading the SmartNotebook files for Math 7.5 and 7.6.
•7.5 Choosing an Appropriate Graph - (video)
• 7.6 - Theoretical Probability - (video)
READ sites: You can read from any of the sites below during our READ time, but remember that you can always read from home as well.
OverDrive: School Library (9 digit code)
RazKids: iPad or online (Teacher Username - jporritt)
EpicBooks: on your iPad (you have to have me log you in to our class account)
Newsela: iPad or online (informational text)
TumbleBooks: Regina Public library (free online books)
News-O-Matic: from iPads
Search Tools for Copyright Free Images/Videos• Creative Common Search - remember that all images and videos you use from the Internet need to be 'copyright free.' Creative Commons will help you to do this. Use the link to search for and find great images and videos that you can use.
• Photos for Class - a search engine for finding copyright free images with attribution
• Kiddle - Google's new kid-friendly search engine