THINGS TO REMEMBER THIS WEEK:
• Monday - Imagine No Bullying Presentation - Roughrider Nic Demskey
• Tuesday - Curling Game Day
• Wednesday - Red Cross Day of Pink for Anti-Bullying. Wear your best pink clothing to take a stand against bullying!
THIS WEEK'S MATH:
Unit 6 - Geometry and Measurement
• 6.3 Drawing Triangles (video)
APP WE WILL BE USING AFTER THE BREAK:
READ sites: You can read from any of the sites below during our READ time, but remember that you can always read from home as well.
OverDrive: School Library (9 digit code)
RazKids: iPad or online (Teacher Username - jporritt)
EpicBooks: on your iPad (you have to have me log you in to our class account)
Newsela: iPad or online (informational text)
TumbleBooks: Regina Public library (free online books)
News-O-Matic: from iPads
Search Tools for Copyright Free Images/Videos• Creative Common Search - remember that all images and videos you use from the Internet need to be 'copyright free.' Creative Commons will help you to do this. Use the link to search for and find great images and videos that you can use.
• Photos for Class - a search engine for finding copyright free images with attribution