Welcome to Room 121

Monday, January 6, 2014

THIS WEEK: Monday, January 6 - Sunday, January 12, 2014

THINGS TO REMEMBER: 
Welcome back! I hope everyone was ready to come back. :-)
 THIS WEEK'S ASSIGNMENTS:  These are due Sunday night, January 12th. 

TYPING WEB: Intermediate Course -> Lesson 4 -> Learn to Bust a Capital Word.

Newsela: There will be no Newsela this week. I might change my mind, but if I do, I will have you do it in class time. :-)

RazKids:  You will need to read one RazKids book and take the quiz.

Conceptua Math: Big Idea 4 -> Adding and Subtracting Fractions Across 1 Whole. Complete the first folder (Adding and Subtracting Fractions Across 1 Whole). There are 4 lessons in this folder, (4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3 and 4.1.4).
REMEMBER: when you are logging in, the 'customer name' is my email - jporritt@accesscomm.ca

There will be some time to work on these in class, but some will also have to be done from home, so do not leave it until the last minute. 

MATH VIDEOS: This week we will be working on Unit 3 - Decimals. We will be completing 3.6 Dividing Decimals (video) and 3.7 Dividing Decimals Less Than 1 by a Whole Number (video).