Welcome to Room 121

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Milk Cards Now on Sale

It was a whirlwind, but an awesome first day!  I am excited to have the opportunity to work with the 27 wonderful students who are going to be a part of Room 205 this year. I hope that your son/daughter has shown you the note and permission forms that I sent home with them today.  I would appreciate you signing and returning the permission forms as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding any of the things I am asking permission for, please do not hesitate to email me. 

I also hope that your son/daughter told you that we will not be purchasing agendas in Room 205 this year. I am encouraging any student with a mobile device to use that as their agenda, and if this is not possible, I will provide them with a small notebook to use.  There is a link on the right hand side of this page to our class online agenda, so you can see what we are doing every day, as well as any homework and/or notes sent home.

Once again, Hawrylak will be offering milk sales during the lunch hour. Tomorrow there will be a note coming home from Mme Fournier regarding this. Please look for this note, as there is a deadline of Friday for returning the card punch order form and $ if they would like milk next week.  Last, but definitely not least, I have posted the September band  and Special Band Events schedule (menu on right hand side) for any students who have chosen to take part in the Band program.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity to work with your son or daughter this year. It is going to be a great one!

Jann Porritt