Welcome to Room 121

Sunday, April 29, 2012

THIS WEEK: Monday, April 30 - Sunday, May 6, 2012


This week we are going to take a break from Online Assignments and focus on getting everything ready for our Mother's Day Tea. I would like you to spend some time practicing the words to the songs, so you know them all by the week's end. If you would like to take a book home to practice, just ask me.

I will be showing you a new Math Site this week in class time, and we will use our Online Assignment time on Thursday to 'play' in this site :-). Feel free to keep working on your 'Problem Keys' in Typing Web or to move to a new folder in Conceptua Math if you want to do so, but it is not required.

I hope everyone has their March/April Home Reading projects ready to hand in by 9:00 am on Tuesday at the latest. Please let me know on Monday if you are presenting, and we will find a time this week.